torsdag 4 november 2010

Results.

If you have followed my blog for more than a week you know I purchased a skin product called, Clear skin and as promised, I would give you a small review of it when completed.

I have now finished the 7 days since that was all my trial package offered. As stated on the both website and the package however, you are supposed to be using it for at least 3-4 weeks before seeing any major results. Therefore my opinions may not be adequate to even be stated.

What I can give you is this.

It does not taste anything and I have been starting every day with close to a liter of water. Water is something you easily forget but it's good for you in so many more ways than just leaving you hydrated.

So, kudos to the company for making me drink lots of water!

A week of this has unfortunately not made me notice anything on my skin so I do think that if you are going for this, get the full on package for 30 days and you will probably see a proper difference. It's a bit pricey on 50£ (526 kr) but I would say it's worth a shot if you have tried all the other options out there. If you want a 20% discount I can get you that, just drop me a comment!

It does not contain any funky or dodgy ingredients either, only Praventin which is a known for reducing blemishes and derives from milk. Throw in some Aloe vera and you got Clear skin.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar