tisdag 9 november 2010

The plan.

I got one essay left. 1500 words on the Chinese revolution. I plan to do it in a week. Wish me luck.

On a less stressed out point.

My UTI is not killing me, too much. I think the cranberry juice did its task.

Heading down south today to visit Mr. Boyfriend. Hopefully I will be able to get something done.

All I know is that I will not leave Canterbury without have had "mussels in white whine sauce" and "fish & chips".

Then I might just spend a bit of money at New look. Something I should really not do.

I had a quick look on my timetable for semester two. Wednesdays will kill me. Less morning clases however, which is always good. One of my modules doesn't even have an exam, just small hand-ins, sounds good to me.

I should really start diving into "The long march of Chairman Mao", "The Chinese revolution" and "People's China".  Get my research glasses on and dissect every quote and statement.

Oh noes.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar