lördag 6 november 2010

Reading week.

Next week my reading week will officially start.

Reading week is something that commences pretty much the same week all over England and is used for undergraduates to catch up, whether it's essay writing or other course work, this is the week to use for it.

However, most students piss out off town and go back home or simply get smashed.

I got some course work for Chinese. Actually I have to emphasise on the 'some' since there is a lot of it. Not only do I have to explain the use of sentence structures and question words, I also have to write an 80 word summary on "My University" and do reading comprehension. 为什么?

My essay in international politics is pretty much done. I think I'm satisfied with it but I need to go through it a few times before clicking on the dreaded "submit" online. No turning back then.

1 kommentar: