On the train down south at the moment. We had a 10 min stop somewhere in the middle of nowhere but we're back on track now.
My train is a bit late because of that delay. I do hope that's it because if it's not, I might start stressing about getting my connecting train to Canterbury.
I have missed Canterbury. I think I'm more set out for towns rather than cities. Funny that I'm in Leeds then which is a PROPER city. I go where the education takes me, or something.
London was a definite no no though.
I left my plants for my housemates to take care of. I do know there will be a big party in our common room tomorrow, remembering the previous night I do hope they survive the night.
All I can say is, "The ring of Fire" is a crazy game.
Göran Skytte.. på bredaste skånska ;)
SvaraRadera