My first term at uni finishes the 10th December.
Looking back I find it very hard to believe that I have been here for almost three months. They say that times flies and I do think that as you get older, it does actually fly by. You think you have all the time in the world when really, you don't.
Procrastinating your life away is so easy to do but takes a lot effort to stand up against.
I have enjoyed my my first time at uni and I can't complain about much. Leeds University cradles your way into higher education and there is always someone you can talk to when you feel stranded. There is never a teacher too far away or an computer that can get you to that deadline.
All in all, I'm happy to be here and to have chosen this university.
Regarding the workload it has so far been very manageable. If you do however delay it by watching another movie... or go out and get trashed... then of course, the work load is unbearable.
It may sound age-ist to say this but really, it's all about using the time you are giving and using it well. Get one step ahead and you can focus on that 3000 word essay, rather than some coursework that's super dull.
So anyone out there that thinks about applying to University of Leeds, go ahead, it's great!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar