It's a weird thing when it's really super mega sunny but still really super mega chilly. You can't really decide on your outfit of the day. Oh le sigh.
Just realised I have a test in Spanish coming up in two weeks. Why the F does the department of every subject decide to have the deadlines of essays and exams on the same date??? Por qué Maria???
Meeting my second "Chinese friend" tomorrow, this one is a girl in her second year, should be interesting.
I have an essay to write in International politics and luckily I am finally starting to grasp the essay questions we get to choose from. This is such a complex module I feel like just giving up on it sometimes. It's like philosophy - no freaking answer, no right or wrong and a whole bloody loads of definitions.
That's it for now. Have to actually do something.
....mmmmm... Ben&Jerrys.....mmmmmm
I hear you, om filosofin och politiken och allt möjligt som inte har något egentligt svar. Man skulle ha hållit på med matte ändå ;)
SvaraRadera