2.1 L of Cherry and Water melon vodka later that mission was accomplished.
We headed to O2 Academy, where not only my bag got searched by the bouncers but where I allegedly got scammed by the bartender and lost my friend 15£. I was sure my friend gave me a 5£ note so when I ordered 2 drinks and got 50 pence back I did not think much of it. Hell, I even payed for it so when I gave him his 5£ note back I did not expect him to go, "huh? Where is the rest?" According to him I mush have given the bartender his 20£ note and the bartender being cheeky, only giving me a 50 pence back.
I did not know what to think and by that hour it was too late to start a hassle about it. I am however sure that I gave the bartender my 5£ note and that my friend was simply drunk.
Other things that went down that night,
Slapped on the bum twice.
Gave them the birdie twice.
Beer on my wig.
Beer on my dress.
Beer on my coat.
Beer on my shoes.
Consolidating a friend when feeling awful for kissing the wrong girl and then being honest to the girl he likes about it. Pretty rough.
Having to answer the same question 4 times since your drunken friend is well, DRUNK.
Having drunken girls and boys falling into me.
Crisp bread with cream cheese tastes wonderful at 03.00 AM.
Seeing a guy knocking out his pint glass, himself falling on the floor, beer everywhere and then asking, "What the fuck happened? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"
Over and out.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar