You should not hate, it's totally unnecessary, uses your energy from doing other prettyful and lovely things in your life. BUT. I.just.can't.stop."disliking".this.person.
- He is EXTREMELY arrogant.
- He corrects people during our Chinese class.
- He pretends he knows more than everybody else.
- He brags.
- He deliberately chooses to sit by a big table, by himself, even if there are spaces next to other people.
- When choosing our representative for the Chinese constituency he had to say “…every program I have been involved with either high school or extra studies like summer University courses at Georgetown, American, Princeton I was chosen as a leader. ”
- I would like to say, he's American but that would be politically incorrect.
I really did try to talk to this guy at the beginning of my course. He's doing the same degree as me but there was absolutely no response from his side. Nothing. It is sad though, I'm not the only one frowning upon his behaviour since I rarely see him or talk with other people.
Rant end.
vissa amerikaner är faktiskt ganska så trevliga, men somliga kan vara rätt jobbiga ;) response to adele, jag har faktiskt inte upptäckt henne ordentligt förrän nu. min svåger gillar henne. men det är ju grymma låtar (make you feel my love är visst signerad Bob Dylan) Anyways. Det är faktiskt riktigt bra nu, jag fick lite "ahvadgörjagegentligenmedmittliv"-känslor, men jag har tack och lov kommit över det nu! det kommer ordna sig, på nåt sätt ;)
SvaraRadera