08:30 bus stop, outside Leeds city college.
I'm waiting for the bus, it's morning, traffic and students are occupying most free space.
Suddenly I hear a man shouting and I see two men in a serious fight. One of them is clinging on to the other one, putting his arm around his throat and weighing him down. This goes on for about 30 seconds before two security guards show up. By then a car has driven up next to the fighting men and the one being choked jumps into the car.
The other one starts screaming "Take his numberplate, take his numberplate!!" The two security guards seem to do absolutely nothing seeing as the one that shouted refuses to let go and actually hangs on to the car WHILE it drives up the street. He is hanging out from the door!
It ends with him being pushed out and the car speeds away. By then my bus has arrived but I can see the guy lying on the ground, devastated.
Welcome to Leeds.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar