tisdag 28 september 2010

Joint honour's dinner

I'm having a three course dinner with my fellow joint honours students at seven o'clock tonight.
I feel absolutely no motivation for it and rather just stay at home to be honest. However, have I paid 20£ for it I would stupid if didin't actually go.

The reason for my complete lack of enthusiasm is that I spent 60 min trying to find my class in IT today with absolutely no luck. I probably spoke to five different teachers and even if they were all VERY helpful I could simply not find it and even they had issues sorting it out. All in all, a pretty annoying event.

I did have Chinese and my first lesson in International politics. Our teachers has the most annoying stuttering ever and sounds quite monotone but that did not stop him from giving us books to read and notes to take down. Spent two and half hours at the library scribbling down the important bits from "The theory on International relations".

Gosh.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar