Did some shopping today. Took me ages to find everything I needed and sort things out with both uni and life in general. Joined a society and shared my interest in a few others.
Money is flying out from wallet and seem to disappear quicker than a cockroach in escape from the light. It really is expensive moving to another country. Not only having to pay for the school and the room you're in but also all the things that you take for granted at home.
Bought my pillows today, sheets and duvet. All the other stuff should arrive by tomorrow. Also made an appointment with Halifax bank to get my account. Can't get my student ID before I get my account. Can't pay my registration fee before I get an account. Can't get my loan before I fully register with uni. Bloody hassle.
EDIT: Actually can get my loan. Just sent of a notice to them by one click. No hassle.
My room is not looking too bad now but it still has a long way to go before it gets nice and homy.
I 'll show you later.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar