söndag 5 september 2010

No Parachute.

Sunday. Resting day as they call it.

I have a big project coming up in the next year and it will involve not only a lot of people but could bring my life to another direction. Summer 2011 it's all coming down but I won't say much more than that at this point.

One week left now. Tomorrow will be my last hectic and crazy Monday at work. I am truly going to miss many parts of it. I have had the luck to always get a job that I'm happy with (except maybe that time when I had an arse for a boss at a café I was working for just under 2 months) and colleagues that I can tolerate. Of course it's been a few crazy days, I have made mistakes and messed up but still, I never feel that it was too much or that I never ever wanted to come back. I never dread my work.

Now I'm entering a new phase of my life. Just as my travel to China was one phase, travel to Australia was another, working in Sweden was a third, England will be a fourth. I'm stooked!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar