måndag 24 januari 2011

New Module.

Today was a good day.

Not only did I get my groceries that I ordered online (+ a few extra products that they always throw in), I also had my first lecture in Globalisation, a new module that I have enrolled on this term. Now, I have only had one lecture in it, but the subject does not seem too scary and the lecturer knows a good joke, so can't complain.

Lovely day as well, a bit chilly but with a full on sun.

Planning to book an appointment for a haircut tomorrow. So long brittle and dry hair.
Last time I was at the hairdresser was in February last year so even if I know that I'm looooong overdue, I really don't like cutting my hair. We shall see.

Guldbagge galan (Golden beetle award ceremony) tonight in Sweden. A friend of mine is nominated for his documentary so I'm tuning in LIVE from England. Fingers crossed!

Tata

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar