lördag 18 december 2010

A small hiatus.

Hey there,

Been off for a day or two, sorry.

Currently writing my second essay in International Politics so it's pretty much taking up all my time. Having a Chinese language and a history test as well, so the plan is to get rid of the hard bit and turn to the easy afterwards.

The eassy has, surprisingly, flowed quite easily from my mind. Noting that I did send over half a kilo of copied books to help me out may have something to do with it, but still.  2000 words done, 1000 more to go!

Snow is covering our country at the moment, in England as well I have heard.

I do miss my England. Watched a movie called "Never Let me Go" the other day and God, that movie made want to go back in a heartbeat. The beautiful countryside outweighs all the chavs and slags, and even if having crisp bread for breakfast and proper heating is all wonderful, I can't wait to go back.

I have started following a new TV-Series called, Ed. Something very adorable about that show. It's from the beginning of year 2000 sometime and did not last very long, but it's a good one.

Now, ice cream with chocolate sauce.

ps. If you know me personally, I have a working phone and can be reached on my old number.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar