Look at the entry below to avoid confusion.
09.00-10.00 Went well. Got compliments for my fish bone tail, I'm such a girl.
10.00-11.00 Prepared at the Brotherton library but quickly lost interest and did some characters instead.
11.00 -13.00 Totally messed up the first question, along with 90% of the class. No one understood what was up with that one but the rest went well. After that it was feliz navidad, año nuevo and ciao.
12.58 Saw a korean girl drop her laptop on the floor and go, "oooooooooooh"
13.00-14.00 Piece of cake. We had to translate from spoken Chinese to Chinese characters in the last part and they could have given us these massive sentences with major confusion. Instead we got, "We are going to watch a movie tomorrow" I mean, come on!
14.00-15.00 Boy did never show up so had to prepare for that one alone. Sighs. Second time he blew me off.
15.00-16.00 Nervous and slightly scary. Got to meet a Chinese movie director, did a monologue and played against another girl. Think it went well but I have honestly no idea.
Now I shall devour in Pringles and be silly.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar