fredag 3 december 2010

Le Friday.

One week left now at University of Leeds.
After that it's back down south for some boyfriend nurturing and then Sweden mid-december.

I thought I had failed myself with the latest test in Chinese as I did not feel a sense of accomplishment coming out from that room. However, to my surprise I did well and can feel quite happy with my result.

We will get the results on our essays in International Relations next week. Our seminar tutor mentioned that she had so far not failed anyone so I guess I'm clear out of that, at least.

Snow continues to fall heavily. Today was a sunny one though so it might just disappear by the end of the weekend. Alas, this is England so the weather got a bit of a letter combination.

Keep my heater going 24/7. It's on timer and is only on for about 15 min a time or until it decides the room is warm enough. Wish I could have someone turning it on as soon as it goes off during the nights... Must be some students out there that would do that for a penny or two...

Went Bitch on the kitchen again. I seriously don't mind cleaning it. What I DO mind however, is when people don't even try to keep it clean. Just because we are students does not mean that we have to be pigs about it. Get a grip!

No plans for the weekend just yet. Found out we have another test in Chinese coming up (GIVE US A BREAK WILL YA!??) so another x hours will be spent on characters. Not to mention a test in Spanish and don't forget the presentation in International Relations.

Gosh.

Some classical and very beautiful music from the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack(?)

Listen

Tata

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar