Dear Josefin,
Thank you for your message. Since none of your lecturers are able to remember who was in each class and who wasn’t, if you don’t sign the attendance sheet – and it is clear that it is your responsibility to make sure that you do – we have no evidence that you were there even if you were. So if you do miss a couple of classes and don’t sign the attendance sheet for a couple more, you will get a warning letter.
Anyway, as long as you attend the remaining classes and remember to sign the attendance sheet, you’ll be fine.
I have no idea why this happened to me since I always make sure to sign the sheet. I don't go, "oh, maybe I shall not sign it today, maybe another time.. just for the hell of it." No.
It will be kept a mystery and that's how this story ends.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar