Had a Spanish test today, 20%. I was quite happy about it, until I realised that I might have messed up the second question. It's one of those, if you do one thing wrong, it all kinda goes down hill from there.
Oh well.
Feeling much better now, cough almost gone but been having major issues getting to sleep lately. Hopefully it's just in passing.
People are counting down the days for China now. Everyone in class are over excited. I don't think I'm there just yet... but I'll get there.
Last night out with the Chinese class before easter tomorrow. Town will be packed.
Everyone has been going on about this term being sooooo long and everyone is soooo tired. At first I did not really get it since in upper secondary we had days from 09.00-16.00. There can be days at uni when I'm only in for 1 hour.
The work load is somewhat lesser as well so the free time is insane compared to upper secondary. I do agree though that the work we get is tougher than previous school years but the independency and freedom can make one miss the whole picture. It's so easy to drift off and not realising it until the day before the deadline.
Oh, will we ever learn.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar