tisdag 31 augusti 2010

Booked the ticket!

Ticket booked.

I found a dead cheap one with Ryanair heading over to Gatwick. Going to stay in my Canterbury for a few days before grabbing the bus to Leeds around 18th. Bus does not sound like the most comforting option but it was cheap and end station not far off from my accommodation. Also it spares my boyfriend 20 GBP in diesel driving me to the airport.

I filled out those forms I got in the mail yesterday as well. I'm going to attend that sit down dinner with my fellow undergraduates for 20 GBP and walk the "woodland trail threading its way to the edge of Wharfedale". However, it's on a Sunday. 11:00 o'clock. On a Sunday. Did I say 11:00?

We'll see how it goes.

As soon as I'm in England I'll open my student account and get an English mobile number. Think I'll get the Dolphin with Orange on monthly.

Tata for now,
josie



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar