lördag 30 april 2011

So yeah.

I am back in Leeds and I am getting better.

I have stayed off facebook, emails and mobile for several days since I was not only busy with my mum and sister coming over, but also because I have been very sick.

As you may recall, it started with a sore back and I went on ibuprofen+aspirin for a few days. While the pain in my back did disappear, it was instead replaced with a severe tummy ache. Back to the hospital they defined it as, acute gastritis and ordered me to have some milk and no chocolate or acidic food. As the pain continued, we had to return to the hospital where I eventually was prescribed some gastro-resistent capsules. I was about to form an ulcer because of my combined usage of ibuprofen and aspirin.

Chundering, dissyness and with mum and sister coming for a stay, the timing for the whole event could not have been more, convenient.


With pollen in full bloom, I also started to have issues with sleeping, constantly waking up and not being able to breathe comfortably. Sneesing and with constant headaches I was simply not a very happy josie.

The whole thing got even worse as I developed a soar throat that got even more soar as it dried up during the nights. So, once again, at 04.00 AM we went back to the hospital and I was diagnosed with tonsillitis. 8 pills of penicillin a day for a week.

I am now slowly recovering from it all. While I can't escape from my hay fever, my tonsillitis is minor compared to before. I just hope to be up and at it when uni starts in a few days. I am advised to stay off chocolates, sweets, caffeine, acidic fruits and foods, and also no alcohol for a month. FUN FUN FUN.

What did you do for your easter?

2 kommentarer:

  1. näej, vad jobbigt! då var min påsk trevligare minsann ;) hoppas du kryar på dig snart!

    SvaraRadera
  2. jag ska göra mitt bästa! ;)

    SvaraRadera